Valentine’s Date Ideas
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. Do you have your plans together yet? If not here’s my list of Date Ideas.
1. Couples massage - my husband and I did this years ago on our honeymoon and it leaves you both feeling refreshed.
2. Go see Bad Boys 3 - if you’re a fan and even if you’re not the movie is hilarious and action packed. You and you’re spouse will enjoy it.
3. Wine tasting - self explanatory. I mean who doesn’t love wine!
4. Get a pedicure together - there’s nothing wrong with both of you getting you’re feet taken care of.
5. Hibachi dinner or Brazilian Steakhouse - I’ve done both a few times and it’s a lot of fun!
6. Picnic - don’t want to spend too much money, pack up your spouse’s favorites and head to a park. Live in a cold climate, do it in your house in front of the fireplace if you have one. Don’t have a fireplace use google or YouTube to display one on the tv. It’s the thought that goes into it that counts.
7. Weekend away - it doesn’t have to be expensive or far. Maybe 2 nights away from the kids, catch up on some sleep and do 1 through 5 on this list.
8. Take a cooking class together - you’ll learn how to make a dish and get to eat it too!
9. Go see a comedy show - laughter is good for the soul.
10. Paint Night - if you and your spouse are into art and even if you’re not you’re both sure to enjoy yourselve, painting and sipping the night away. Plus you get to hang up your art work at home afterwards.
Whatever you do for Valentine’s Day, just put some thought and love into it and your spouse will love it. Happy Valentine’s Day loves. 😘